The staff at Blue Gum support children through play to become:
- Effective communicators
- Develop a strong sense of identity
- Become confident and involved learners
- Develop a strong sense of well being
- Embrace connection and contribution to the world
- Foster friendships built on honesty, trust & respect
The staff at Blue Gum are committed to the National Quality Framework that commences from the beginning of 2012.
We strive to achieve and develop the seven quality areas in the National Quality Standard.
The seven quality areas are:
- Educational program and practice
- Children’s health and safety
- Physical environment
- Staffing arrangement
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Leadership and service management
Belonging, Being and Becoming - The Early Years Learning Framework is being implemented at Blue Gum, where reflective practice on children’s learning, learning outcomes, principles and practice ensure the quality of the experiences in your child’s day.